Membership Credentials - Show clients and fellow sales people that you belong to Sales Pros-USA with a membership and a badge. Demonstrate your commitment to professionalism in the sales world - join today.
Meetings - are held every first and third Friday of the month on Zoom (7:30-8:30), but soon at Eggct. 7182 Renner Road, Shawnee, Kansas 66217 from 7am-8:30am. The first Friday meeting is a member led round table discussion of an interesting sales topic. The third Friday meeting features a dynamic speaker and member introductions and networking.
Membership Directory - Members benefit by having a listing in the individual club roster and the national directory. Many Sales Professionals members choose to do business with fellow members.
Associate with Professionals - It's amazing how one's professionalism rises when they are inspired and surrounded by successful professionals. Learn and grow by association.
Community Involvement - Many Sales Professionals clubs offer scholarships to local Kansas/Missouri individuals studying sales, marketing, business, & business management. We also participate in Royal Opening Day newspaper sales for charity and other causes.
Awards Program - Being recognized for one's accomplishments is always satisfying, especially by one's peers. Sales Professionals USA recognizes members with awards at an annual banquet during its national convention.
Your $80 annual membership dues include the following benefits:
- 12 Dynamic speakers and access to our 3rd Friday monthly meetings, 7:30a.m.-8:30a.m.
- Access to our 1st Friday Member Roundtable Discussions, 7:30a.m.-8:30a.m.
- Invitations to Sales Professional Monthly Socials including our annual Membership Appreciation Event
- Sales Professional Educational Emails and Newsletter
- Opportunity to support our community with the club participation in Fund Raising for various local charities and volunteering at the Johnson County Christmas Bureau for low-income families
- Professional Name Badge and Members Directory
- Eligibility for Professional Sales and Service awards for the Kansas City area
- Opportunity to attend the Sales Professionals USA National Conference. Past events were at Steamboat Springs, Denver, Vail, San Diego, Branson, Santa Fe, Hawaii and Kansas City in 2019
- Promotion of high standards of ethical behavior for the business and sales professional
- Monthly Drawing to win the growing Jackpot!
The 1st & 3rd meetings currently on ZOOM until further notice.
Please join us to meet entrepreneurs and salespeople that face similar challenges as you and help us educate and inspire each other to higher levels of success!
- Membership in the national organization Sales Professionals USA
- Sales Professionals Name Badge
- Annual Holiday Dinner for member and spouse/friend
- Scholarship for young Aspiring Sales People
- Complimentary breakfast for our 12 Speakers throughout the year
- Our Kansas City website, domain name, and misc. expenses